Not the best Xmas blog I've ever been on. Christmas Chat Room is better.
Is Havin an arabic name? Should it be pronounced Hah-veen?
"Havin", its an East London nickname as in "Havin it large innit!"
So it's a chav-tastic Christmas blog. It just gets better...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I think you'll find it would be "Avin" to be pure retro Chav - this is new money uptown chav
This post has been removed by the author.
I can get on your blog. Simon can't because he's silly.
When are you doing another blog post, Havin? I can't wait. I spilled my tea in anticipation.
I was feeling left out...
How do I create a blog?
Am I the Hallow Goatman now or what? To create a blog, simply hit alt and f4.
Not the best Xmas blog I've ever been on. Christmas Chat Room is better.
ReplyDeleteIs Havin an arabic name? Should it be pronounced Hah-veen?
ReplyDelete"Havin", its an East London nickname as in "Havin it large innit!"
ReplyDeleteSo it's a chav-tastic Christmas blog. It just gets better...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think you'll find it would be "Avin" to be pure retro Chav - this is new money uptown chav
ReplyDeleteThis post has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can get on your blog. Simon can't because he's silly.
ReplyDeleteWhen are you doing another blog post, Havin? I can't wait. I spilled my tea in anticipation.
ReplyDeleteI was feeling left out...
ReplyDeleteHow do I create a blog?
ReplyDeleteAm I the Hallow Goatman now or what?
ReplyDeleteTo create a blog, simply hit alt and f4.